Alice has a "gaudy hairstyle," as opined by Sara; separated into two parts, the right side has long blue hair and the left side is shaved close to his head and colored into magenta and yellow stripes. He wears a striped prison uniform that is frayed at the collar and sleeves, and handcuffs on his left arm. He also has a ball and chain wrapped around his waist.
Being a participant in the Death Game, he also wears a collar device around his neck.
Alice has a short fuse and is one of the few participants that has little trust for the rest of the group. Because of his attitude in that no one can be trusted, he tends to go off on his own and often pushes others away when they want to work or talk to him. He is quite aggressive in the way he speaks, but with enough persuasion and trust he can be kind and helpful.
His mother tried to raise him like he was a girl during his childhood. Because of this, he often speaks in a feminine manner.
Alice used to be part of Samurai Yaiba along with Reko and a few others. He was sent to jail after committing a murder and broke off from the band.
The Death Game
Alice is introduced after the rest of the participants, as soon as the game begins. After Sara finds him hiding in a locker in the red room, he passes out and has to be carried to the Lobby. Once awake he gives the alias "Gonbee Yamada", by request of Reko - who is actually his younger sister, and is very suspicious of Sara after hearing her shooting the dummies in the blue room. His true identity and relation to Reko is revealed in the first Main Game, as his name and "occupation" (murderer) are found on a torn piece of paper.
Alice's fate in the second chapter is up to Sara's choices. If Sara chooses to kill the fake Reko in the Sub game, Alice will be killed by exploding the fake Reko head in the Room of lies. If the fake Reko is not killed, Alice will survive but both Rekos will die.
|Person||What they call Alice||What Alice calls them|
| アリスさん, Arisu-san?|
|千堂院 紗良, Chidouin Sara?|
|Joe|| アリスさん, Arisu-san?|
|Keiji||アリス, Arisu?||blond rascal|| ケイジ, Keiji?|
篠木 敬二, Shinogi Keiji?
ヒヨリ ソウ, Hiyori Sou?
日和 颯, Hiyori Sou?
月見 真, Tsukimi Shin?
|Gin||シマシマ, Shimashima?, lit. "Stripey"||ギン, Gin?|
|Kanna||アリスさん, Arisu-san?||木津池 神奈, Kizuchi Kan'na?|
|Q-taro||アリス, Arisu?||Cubetaro Hamburger||バンガーバーグ丼太郎, Bangābāgu don Tarō?, lit. "Banger hamburg steak donburi Taro"|
バンガーバーガ丼太郎, Bangābāga don Tarō?, lit. "Banger burger donburi Taro"
兄貴, Aniki?, lit. "Big brother"
|Alice (self)|| オレ, Ore?|
|Nao||アリスさん, Arisu-san?||絵心 菜緒, Egokoro Nao?|
|エプロン野郎, Epuron yarō?, lit. "Apron bastard"|
- His likes are listed as nooks, stripes, and musical instruments in his character profile. 
- Alice had a 6.6% chance of winning the Death Game.
- In an early version of the game, Alice was a female who played a "bad" guy. While Nankidai really did like her design and wanted to use her somewhere, since there is Shin , Nankidai didn't want another character in a similar role. 
- This version of Alice also shows up in the face-gif on Kimigashine's RPG Atsumaru's website and her silhouette appears as one of the characters in the title and save screen's background.
- Alice may have been named after the hit rock band, Alice in Chains, due to the fact that prisoners are commonly referred to as being "in chains."
- His mother tried to raise him as a girl, and her second child as a boy. That's why he sometimes slips into effeminate dialect, and why Reko slips into masculine pronouns.
|Participants||Sara Chidouin • Joe Tazuna • Keiji Shinogi • Shin Tsukimi • Kanna Kizuchi • Gin Ibushi • Q-taro Burgerberg • Reko Yabusame • Alice Yabusame • Kazumi Mishima • Nao Egokoro • Kai Satou|
|First Trial victims||Kugie Kizuchi • Megumi Sasahara • Hinako Mishuku • Naomichi Kurumada • Shunsuke Hayasaka • Anzu Kinashi • Mai Tsurugi • Ranmaru Kageyama|
|ASU-NARO||Sue Miley • Rio Ranger • Tia Safalin • Gashu Satou • Meister • Man from the Memorandum • Maple|
|Other||Sou Hiyori • Mr. Chidouin • Mrs. Chidouin • Ryoko Hirose • Botsun • Girl from the Memorandum|
|Survival Island characters||Rei • Jin Mutou • Touko Rikuno|